Thursday, March 1, 2012

DON'T HIDE YOUR GUILT


(Psa 32:5) Finally, I confessed all my sins to You and stopped trying to hide my guilt. I said to myself, “I will confess my rebellion to the LORD.” And You forgave me! All my guilt is gone.

Many a times we try to hide our guilt feelings before others as well as God. Hiding your guilt is not at all a remedy from the nagging peace-less mind and a troubled heart. Giving a big smile outside will never take your guilt out and will never bring back the lost peace and joy. Dressing up neatly and going for parties and functions, socializing with peers and getting yourself entertained with friends or anything of this world is not going to relieve you from your guilt. 

Are you trying to run away from your Saviour because of guilt due to your repeat failures and mistakes? Are you falling into the same sin again and again inspite of your promise to God to stay away from it? Are you feeling bad to face Him again? Don't worry. You still have a chance to reconcile with Him. He is a loving Father who can understand your situations and your weakness. He is willing to forgive you and to help you come out of it, if only you are ready to be open, frank and willing to depend on HIs grace. Without His grace and strength, you can never overcome temptations.


Yes!. There is only one way. That is coming back to Jesus. Confess your sins again, get His forgiveness and stay away from the guilt. He is willing and ready to forgive you. Are you ready to come to Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment